Hello from the Midwest!

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've been a homeowner for roughly 8 years now, and I'm starting to move up from small, simple DIY repairs to the more involved things. I never got much experience or guidance with tools and construction as a kid, so I have a lot to make up for. Also interested in advice on how to find and respectfully/tactfully negotiate and communicate with professionals so I can always make sure to build a rapport and [hopefully] forge lasting professional relationships to ensure my repairs and renos are all good experiences.

:welcome group: jump right in and ask questions and we will all do our best to help. Also posting photos help a lot. Try and show the big picture and also closeups of the problem. We have a few pros and some pretty good all around home owners that are handy. We will always try and guide you in the correct methods and to what code requires. Sometimes it takes a few hours to get a reply as we all are doing other things as well.

Back