Seeking Advice on Chiavari Chairs

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nobes

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'm currently in the process of planning an event and I'm considering using Chiavari chairs for seating. However, I wanted to reach out to this community to gather some insights and advice before making a decision.

For those of you who have experience with Chiavari chairs, I have a few questions:

1. Where is the best place to rent Chiavari chairs from?
  2. Are there any specific colors or designs that work best for certain types of events?
  3. What are some tips for ensuring that the chairs are set up properly and safely?
Any advice or recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

Hello everyone,

I'm currently in the process of planning an event and I'm considering using Chiavari chairs for seating. However, I wanted to reach out to this community to gather some insights and advice before making a decision.

For those of you who have experience with Chiavari chairs, I have a few questions:

1. Where is the best place to rent Chiavari chairs from?
  2. Are there any specific colors or designs that work best for certain types of events?
  3. What are some tips for ensuring that the chairs are set up properly and safely Buy Chiavari Chairs in Bulk?
Any advice or recommendations would be greatly appreciated!
thanks in advance for any help

I didn't know what aChiavari Chair was until a minute ago.I've been to several events in my life and reminisced with my friends about them. Not once did the chairs come up in conversation.

Last edited:
We always called them church chairs or fire department chairs as those were the two places you could go borrow them for your DIY party planning. Recently when I was down in Fla for a wedding the groom works for the Army and we got Army folding chairs off the local base. The day we were to get them the base went into lock down and the poor groom was the only one allowed past the gate. So he had to go in and load 150 chairs into his motor home by himself. I got the job of unloading them and then reloading them the next day along with a couple others.

I agree I never remember the type of chairs used just that most of the time they are not very comfortable and that’s a good thing as it encourages people to mingle once they eat. Free or small donation was always the driving force in chair selection for me.

A tent rental company more than likely either has them or can get them for you. (I've worked zillions of events & concerts. Tent rental companies can find anything!)
Enjoy Your Event!
Paul

Back