Timelines for permit application review - New Jersey

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nesss01

Reaction score
Hi everyone!
So i know in new jersey the town has 10 days for zoning review and 20 days for building review of my permit application.
Our large renovation includes a seepage pit which review is sent separately to a town wnegineer. Where does review of seepage pit by town engineer fit into this?
the town seems to be saying they have infinite time for this part.

Welcome.
Well congratulation, you have stumbled into the never ending system of bureaucratic delays, which until approved will circumvent those prescribed, for other agencies.

Try AYAN RANDS, ATLAS SHRUGGED, to pass the time.

Many of these expedited permit applications are to encourage ADU (Accessory Duelling Units) but other permit applications around the country have slowed down to a small snail's pace.

Many of these expedited permit applications are to encourage ADU (Accessory Duelling Units) but other permit applications around the country have slowed down to a small snail's pace.

I was doing a TI at the BOEING FAC. off the 91 & the 7, (old ref.) and the plans, expedited, in LB were going to take 2 weeks. It was an 11 day, to occupancy contract, I knew the senior, done and signed-off.

OOPS! 405 & the 7. WILLMINGTON.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back