Funny Pictures and stories....

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still remember an episode of something like Cops where there was an old lady who was being arrested. She's sitting in the back and yelling at the cop. She starts to swear at him and call him names. The guy just smiles and starts to giggle. She's all "You think you're cute?" and he says "My wife thinks I'm cute" and she just starts swearing even more. The more she swore at him, the harder he laughed. He just found it hilarious instead of being offended.

Here's another story from my brother's work days. He was supposed to "zone" the toy section (which means making sure everything is in the right place and lined up nicely and pulled to the front so its all even and pretty). It was a constant battle because children liked to play with things. One day a kid was walking through with a bat and just smacking things off the shelves. The mother told him to stop it, but didn't enforce it so the kid just kept doing it. My brother walked over and said "you shouldn't do that." The kid ignored him. So my brother said "You really shouldn't do that, you could break your hyoid bone." The kid looked at him, said "Ok" and then stopped. The mother thanked him and they walked away. One of the co-workers overheard and was like "how could he break his-- waht bone?" My brother said "Hyoid bone-- the bone in the throat that breaks when someone is strangled".

My brother (who is now employed) was the only person available and had to man the cashier (even though he is supposed to work in the stock room) and an old lady came up with about $10 in coins. She was hoping it would cover all of her stuff and she apologized for the inconvenience. My brother said it was no problem and was counting up her money. Meanwhile, the guy in line behind her was huffing and puffing and getting all pissed off. The old gray-haired lady then said "Well f******* him. He can wait!" My brother just smiled and completed the transaction. He was rather amused by the old lady talking like that.

"

the first few times I heard it, I was amused also. but, around here

in walmart, all you hear is MF, S GD,, AH etc etc..

some of these old ......people... can not say a sentence with out saying MF

and I'm talking from the associates!!!!!!!

the customers are REALLY BAD!!!!

LOL. Once when we were in a different Walmart, we were in line to get some food at one of the little places in there. A Walmart employee cut in line and then decided to check out all of her stuff there (she had over 50 items). She got into an argument with the clerk and they just started screaming and swearing at each other. Don't know how it ended because we just left.

Here's a blonde joke.
1622224_10152712504188678_710766807290010050_n.png

A blonde got into a car wreck and was rushed to the hospital.
in the ER, the EMT told the hospital staff she refused to let the tech remove her walkman. so they left it on her.
she was wheeled into the operating room..after she passed out.
the surgeon, demanded the ear buds be removed, siting health and safety reasons
as soon as the ear buds were removed the blonde girl coded and died. puzzled, the surgeon picked up the ear buds and listened

breath in....breath out....breath in.....breath out

LOL! I'd heard that as the blonde going for a haircut and the stylist accidentally cut the cords to the earbuds so the blonde died.

Well, as long as we're on the topic:

A Blonde is watching the news with her husband when the Newscaster says: "Two Brazilian men die in a skydiving accident."
The blonde starts crying to her husband, sobbing, "That's horrible!!! So many men dying that way!"
Confused, he says, "Yes dear, it is sad, but they were Skydiving, and there is always that risk involved."
After a few minutes, the blonde, still sobbing, says; "How many is a Brazilian"?

There was a blonde who was sitting next to a lawyer on an airplane. The lawyer was naturally bored, so he kept bugging the blonde to play a game of intelligence with him.

The blonde was reluctant, so the lawyer offered her 10 to 1 odds. He told her that every time she could not answer his question, she owed him $5, but every time he could not answer hers, he'd give her $50. The lawyer figured the blonde was so dumb, he could not lose, and the blonde thought for a few minutes and reluctantly accepted to play his game.

The lawyer fires his first question "What is the distance between the Earth and the nearest star?"

Without saying a word the blonde handed him $5. The blonde then asked the lawyer "What goes up a hill with 3 legs and comes back down the hill with 4 legs?"

The lawyer's face looked extremely puzzled. He spent several hours, looking up everything he could on his laptop and even placing numerous air-to-ground phone calls trying to figure out the answer. Finally, the angry and frustrated lawyer handed the blonde $50.00.

The blonde put the $50 into her purse quickly without saying a word. The lawyer was outraged at this point and asked, "Well, what is answer?"

The blonde glanced at him with a smirk on her face and handed him a $5 bill.

was out and about today...saw this shed....so i snappped a picture

I wish i had a walk in freezer...that old barn wood would make some beautiful furniture.

shack 002.jpg

That looks like some of the houses in my neighborhood and in the town...

there are lots of old barns around here...that one caught my attention, i saw a dog run out of it....whats he up to?

10432985_1596211417330484_113540562259743275_n.jpg

Those pits into the syrup bottle made me think the bullet had ricocheted from the concrete block. I liked the peanut butter and jelly myself. :)

need some biscuits ......notice the shooter has the limp wrist, case boinks him in the head LOL

Back