What did you do today?

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Most drug stores carry alert brackets and necklaces.
I wonder if CVS up in Alexandria has them. I checked the local Walmart and found nada. Samsclub doesn't have them either. The only local pharmacy (aside from Walmart) is already closed for the day and is not open on weekends.

I wonder how much it costs just for the little metal plates for the bracelets so I could get one made for my brother eventually.

Meanwhile, I called HD to ask a question about their windows. Phone rang in the dept, nobody picked up- back to the menu. Waited in silence until a person answered and transferred me back to windows, no answer, back to menu-- this happened about 5 times-- one time I tried to tell the person not to transfer me but she immediately hit to transfer. 8 minutes later I finally got transferred to a manager who wrote down my # and what I was looking for and then said he was going to walk to the window department and find out for me and call me back. Got a call back half an hour later from a woman I could barely hear but she answered the question.

Y axis on the CNC quit. Turns out it was a bad driver on the control board. Control board is obsolete, so I had to buy a new one. That made the software obsolete so I had to buy that. Software made the computer obsolete so I had to buy a new one. Got it all running again today & finished the job that started the whole deal. At least I have all the new bells N' whistles now, although I was fine without the bells N' whistles before.
Kids & Grandkids came over for awhile, so that was my silver lining for today.

I wonder if CVS up in Alexandria has them. I checked the local Walmart and found nada. Samsclub doesn't have them either. The only local pharmacy (aside from Walmart) is already closed for the day and is not open on weekends.

I wonder how much it costs just for the little metal plates for the bracelets so I could get one made for my brother eventually.

Meanwhile, I called HD to ask a question about their windows. Phone rang in the dept, nobody picked up- back to the menu. Waited in silence until a person answered and transferred me back to windows, no answer, back to menu-- this happened about 5 times-- one time I tried to tell the person not to transfer me but she immediately hit to transfer. 8 minutes later I finally got transferred to a manager who wrote down my # and what I was looking for and then said he was going to walk to the window department and find out for me and call me back. Got a call back half an hour later from a woman I could barely hear but she answered the question.

next time that happens, call corporate office and ask if that store has been closed. or if there is a kidnap situation that may need the assistance of the police. no one answers the phone during business hours and you are concerned

next time that happens, call corporate office and ask if that store has been closed. or if there is a kidnap situation that may need the assistance of the police. no one answers the phone during business hours and you are concerned
Heh. they'd probably dismiss me as a loon. But that would be funny to do.

Looks great, Chris! I bet the kids will love it. If you can get them involved in growing stuff they might like it. And if you have trouble with your back, sometimes you can put planters on top of hay bales (that's a trick my uncle told me about).

There's just something so relaxing about having big open fields and not having to see other people.

check it out

jeep and atv handles

upper roll bar strap and side rail strap with metal thimbles to protect the cord

also comes with shackles..they are slow getting here

DSCN5013.jpg

DSCN5014.jpg

yea i looked into that, i dont have an extra $200. laying around

I can get you the domain for 20 bucks. Then you can buy a super easy site or something similar

Do they charge you to sell your stuff on Etsy? Because you make awesome stuff and I bet people on Etsy would be interested.

Facebook and you tube will generate just as much traffic.

I got a thing about facebook, do not like nor trust that site

you tube is an option i have not thought about,

Chris, send me a link or info on theses sites.

thanks zanne, I will look at esty

Back