Trump's Contract with America

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you hear about that idiot that broke up Trumps star in Hollywood? Why is it when Liberals don't agree with people it ends in violence?

I don't go to the welfare office and beat up the receptionist or burn it down because I don't agree with it.

Did you hear about that idiot that broke up Trumps star in Hollywood? Why is it when Liberals don't agree with people it ends in violence?

I don't go to the welfare office and beat up the receptionist or burn it down because I don't agree with it.
And who is shooting down OB-Gyns???

On both sides, we tend to ignore the facts that don't fit our opinions:(:(:(:(

I don't ignore but I don't see much of it if any around here. Probably because I am in California where there are fewer Conservatives to commit crimes?

just to lighten this up a little bit, is that a bee in your bonnet?

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEteC_M1154"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEteC_M1154[/ame]

So I just heard today that the FBI is reopening the Clinton email investigation. How do you think this will effect her chances at becoming president? Are you even allowed to be elected if you have the possibility of going to prison?

But can you pardon someone and then she be elected? Really why are we even discussing this? If someone is being looked at by the FBI do we really want them running our country?

The FBI has to cover their *** even if they just found another period after saying they were done.

When does you constitution count.
Investigated,
charges
trial
verdict

As they are both being investigated and neither are guilty until found guilty.

The FBI has to cover their *** even if they just found another period after saying they were done.

When does you constitution count.
Investigated,
charges
trial
verdict

As they are both being investigated and neither are guilty until found guilty.

What is the FBI investigating Trump for?

I have not seen anything that Trump did while working for our government that was prison worthy?

You might be talking about Trump University which was a flop of a business idea but I don't think he is in line to possibly go to prison over it but who knows.

Do your homework and if you are going to bring things up at least make reference to what you are talking about please, it gets hard to guess what going on in your head.

But can you pardon someone and then she be elected? Really why are we even discussing this? If someone is being looked at by the FBI do we really want them running our country?

obama can not pardon her, she has not ben convicted but he can absolve her of any wrong doing

I did not say the FBI was.
Do your own homework.

When you look at our two candidates in the eye of corruption whether legal or Illegal which in your mind is more of a corrupt person. Lets leave out from both sides personal feelings of how they treat people and things they do in their personal lives, I am just talking about mischievous doings throughout their professional careers. What is your opinion?

I have not seen anything that Trump did while working for our government that was prison worthy?

You might be talking about Trump University which was a flop of a business idea but I don't think he is in line to possibly go to prison over it but who knows.

Do your homework and if you are going to bring things up at least make reference to what you are talking about please, it gets hard to guess what going on in your head.

So we should read your mind to find you only meant crimes that would end in jail time.
As Trump U was in many states why doesn't Obama's Commerce dept. take over, isn't that their job.

Doesn't matter what happens, half the country will not be happy.
The normal is for the new to ignore the old.
Perhaps these people should be acknowledged too.
http://www.warcriminalswatch.org/

So we should read your mind to find you only meant crimes that would end in jail time.
As Trump U was in many states why doesn't Obama's Commerce dept. take over, isn't that their job.

Doesn't matter what happens, half the country will not be happy.
The normal is for the new to ignore the old.
Perhaps these people should be acknowledged too.
http://www.warcriminalswatch.org/

You said they were both under investigation while we were talking about FBI Investigations and prison, I did not realize we switched over to bad business and moral crimes. My bad but you were confusing me.

I agree half will be unhappy no matter what. In that regard I personally don't get unhappy if a Democrat is in office, I get unhappy if this Democrat is in office.

I agree too that the normal now is for the new to ignore the old.

I sure we should do more about war criminals but right now we need to focus on our election that is happening in a couple weeks. Once that is over than everything else can be taken care of.

Latest posts

Back