What are you drinking right now?

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We got the Keurig for Christmas. it sits on the counter right next to the Mr Coffee. A full pot in the morning, and then K-cups for whenever after that.

Wife was wondering if the kcups could be cut off just below the coffee grounds after use. Toss the grounds, recycle the plastic.

i am drinking water, watching my honey/strawberry mead bubble,

18 lb honey
5 lb strawberrys

this is going to be tasty!!!!

Not so easy; try it.

Challenge accepted:

after my morning cup of Starbucks Pike Place I took a kitchen knife and made a slit in the top, peeled the foil like you would a medicine bottle safety cap, tossed the used grounds in the garbage can, done in less time than it takes to type all this. Shoulda waited till the grounds cooled of though...:eek:

Myth Busted...:rofl:

Just had a hard root beer. Getting hooked on this stuff.

Spent the last three days camping at the King of the Hammers off road race drinking all day everyday. Gained five pounds and not gonna need a drink for a month. Next month is Tierra del Sol off road event, thats always a good one for the family.

Just had a hard root beer. Getting hooked on this stuff.

Spent the last three days camping at the King of the Hammers off road race drinking all day everyday. Gained five pounds and not gonna need a drink for a month. Next month is Tierra del Sol off road event, thats always a good one for the family.

ever have A&W root beer. yum yum

Margaritas watching the Super Bowl. Remember Chris,you can't be drunk all day if you don't drink all day.

I'm not as good as I once was. But I am as good once as I ever was.

ever have A&W root beer. yum yum

Yes. On the way to my mountain house there is an A&W Restaurant. Food is not so good but they have the root beer. I have been drinking the "Not your fathers, root beer" 5.9% Alcohol and tastes pretty good.

Coffee this morning. Getting ready to go install 400' of new sewer line.

That does not sound like a good time , at all ! :-(

Especially the ditch that is goes in .

God bless
Wyr

drinking....Mead feed slightly fruity, subtle, not overbearing, with a kick like a arkansas mule

Latest posts

Back