What are you drinking right now?

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty funny stuff.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnjjkgIO3Ck[/ame]

Me, nothing but the finest. Fresh Colombian coffee, ground in my own grinder, from Sam's Club! :p

you guys that make your own beer, here is a kick *** recipe, little expensive, but worth it

2016-01-17_1244.jpg

Today is Robert E Lees birthday, YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Open practice today at the ice center by our house. Mrs. OD wanted to take the Gk's to watch the practice. It was packed.

Coffee made it that new fangled contraption at work. K cup.
What happened to A thru J cups. Work buys them but I’m not a fan. 50 cents or more for the dumb thing and then you fill the land fill with plastic cups. I used to put the grounds in my garden to keep the worms awake at night.

I really like the K-Cup we got a few weeks ago. She gets the designer flavors she wants and I can have a cup of what I want. A lil more expensive, maybe, but the everyone's happy. Can't put a price tag on that.

You have a point there we do it at home a little different at home we make 12 cups in the morning and have a cup with a tiny bit of half n half. She has hers with one of 6 different cartons of flavored creamers in the fridge. After I have a second cup I dump the rest in my stainless thermos and cap it. that thing keeps it warm till supper time at least.

I know what you mean about keeping them happy though.

I just had an idea I should put up a “go fund me page” for bio degradable K-cups I could invent. Hmmmm. I could sell them for a buck each. ;)

Back