What are you drinking right now?

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
happen to be listening to "Lawyers, Guns, and Money" by Warren Zevon. Sounds like a true CA song...maybe slip a reference to water in there.

Drinking Ommegang Nirvana IPA; not bad at all.

just got a fig ferment kicked off. never done it before, it will either be 3 gallons of yum yum or tomato food.

guess I'll know in a week or so

Drinking water. It's 4am and I don't have to be at work til 8 so hopefully I can get back to sleep. I miss the stress less days of being an employee.

I am sucking down coffee, as I have been since 4 am. We are dog sitting a mutt, who's owner went up north for his daughter's wedding. Apparently the guy is an early riser and gets up at 4 am with his dog to have coffee and a smoke. Well, I don't smoke, but his darn dog is unaware of this fact.

You know, that is the first pic of the wife you've posted. That alcohol must be hittin the spot!

Coffee this morning.

Watching the news and they are doing a turkey giveaway to the less fortunate. I'm thinking someone needs to remind these less fortunate that they are wearing way nicer and name brand clothes than myself or my family. Less fortunate because of the high car payments on those suv's they are pimping.

All about the image I guess.

Back