What are you drinking right now?

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
6:30 am

Tim Horton’s extra-large double/ double $2.13 and worth every penny. I couldn’t take another day of perfumed K cups from the yuppy gang’s machine. I will have to bite the bullet and bring in my own man K cups or plug my old Black n Decker back in and be antisocial to the kids.

At least the TH cleared out the cobwebs and didn’t give me a headache from all the flowers and nuts in the K cups.

It’s a good day.

6:30 am

Tim Horton’s extra-large double/ double $2.13 and worth every penny. I couldn’t take another day of perfumed K cups from the yuppy gang’s machine. I will have to bite the bullet and bring in my own man K cups or plug my old Black n Decker back in and be antisocial to the kids.

At least the TH cleared out the cobwebs and didn’t give me a headache from all the flowers and nuts in the K cups.

It’s a good day.

I agree, those K cups are so watered down..and tasteless with all the froo froo garbage from pumkin (only in the occasional beer) to hazelgut.. :D
Give me a good cup a Joe at My Diner anytime!!

I wish ........;)

and that's why they took away your key to the evidence room.

Well that and your constant use of the nunchucks taken off of teenagers.

Kids these days! Am I right?

Glenlivet 12 year. Was given to me by the guy I'm working for. I'm sure Havasu has heard of him. He owns 26 car dealerships.

Peach ice tea.

OK, that's bugging me. Who prey tell is doing this for you?

Wondries? Very cool. He must be a rich man. Oh yeah, I'm drinking luke warm coffee. Time to get off my arse for a fresh, hot cup.

Wondries? Very cool. He must be a rich man. Oh yeah, I'm drinking luke warm coffee. Time to get off my arse for a fresh, hot cup.

Starts with a B and ends with an aire.

Really nice down to earth people.

Tell him I need a new F-150. Will he provide a Group Builder mod/admin discount?

Back