What are you drinking right now?

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You got that right oldog. The yuppies surprised me and ordered donut shop K cups. Not half bad. Enjoying one right now. But looking forward to that steaming hot cup tomorrow morning made by my sweetheart (if the trend continues) out on the new deck.

As a side note to what are you drinking right now. Last night she made a pitcher of long island ice tea. I would have posted what was I drinking now but not sure I could type. :D

So... Still getting coffee and early morning kisses? I think she want to go to her HS class reunion...;)

Actually she wants to go to mine. Lol She graduated in 2000 and I graduated in 1973. She says my bunch is a lot more fun. :rofl:

Coffee, getting ready for a day of drinking and sitting on the lake. Tough times.

Don't pee in my water since I'll be there on Sunday!

To stay on track with this thread.....

I'm not drinking anything currently.

Beer lots of beer. You can tell the weekend is near, the bikinis are getting smaller in the lake.

Drinking Long Island Ice Tea made by my amateur bartender girl. And they are working. It's so cool and fall like here no swim suit small or otherwise within 200 miles. It's a good thing hot tubs work in the snow.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Repair

And here I am drinkin Orange Vanilla seltzer.....I gotta get out more.:beer:

Morning home brew coffee. Made by myself. I think the honeymoons over. Actually we worked so hard yesterday I wouldn't be up if not for the dog.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Repair

Latest posts

Back