Originally Posted by TxBuilder
LOL. Were do you find a stripping bear Nestor?
1.Open a new window
2. Go to Google's home page in that new window
3. In the menu at the top, click on "Images" (so that Google searches for images, not web pages)
4. Type in the search words. (in my case I Googled "bear stripper")
5. .jpg files will be static images, .gif files will often be moving images
Then just click on the image and Google will open the web page where the image occurs.
6. Right click on the image, and then click on "Properties"
7. Highlight the URL and then hit CtrlC to copy the URL to the clip board.
8. Click on the postcard at the top of this text entry area on your site to insert an image.
9. Hit CtrlV to copy the URL into the text entry area.
10. You can copy moving .gif images exactly the same way as static .jpg images.
a girl doing the Macarena dance