American Idol

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lambert should have never been in the Idol competition to begin with. By the time he got to Idol he had already been in several Broadway plays. The guy was already a pro. No question he is certainly a talented guy but I'm not much into his lifestyle choices.:) To each his own.:)

I'm still sitting on my original choices. Big Mike's "bottom three" position was kind of a surprise last week and he was deserving of the "save" he received from the judges. Too bad Lily isn't there, she was canned way too soon.:)

OK, I'm ready to line up my Top 3 Picks (of my original picks) for Season 9.

First out of the gate is Bowersox by two lengths, followed by Dwyze, followed by Lynche bringing up the rear of my early-on favorites.

I'm thinking however that NOW James and Magnus are closing rapidly going into the second turn, and could easily fall-in a few lengths behind Bowersox. I don't think James has the stamina to succeed in the long hall and Magnus appeals more to the screamer crowd and that too could be short-lived.

In summary...
Lynche will soon be out of the running, and go home to his wife and new baby,
Dwyze is coming on as a dark horse but lacks the needed personality to become a star,
Bowersox, if her health holds, will easily prevail and go on to participate in the Triple Crown.

All of the above will acquire great exposure from the upcoming Idol Tour and will of course sign contracts of their own outside of the Idol monopoly. One more surprise was little Kate. Kate has some great potential also outside of the clan.:)

Latest posts

Back