any ideas?

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyLatcha10

Reaction score
I am in the home renovation business – we do Corian countertops. I just did a lot of construction on my own home, and I am very happy with the way it turned out. The Corian is non-porous so it’s easy to clean and looks good. Only problem is very limited kitchen cabinet space. Any suggestions?

My friend did Corian countertops – it’s very smooth – I definitely like it better than granite. I may look into that. I go through the same thing with cabinet space. There’s always taking boxed food and transporting it to Tupperware and stuff like that. Though, Tupperware takes up a lot of space, too. Have you ever heard of a Foldtuk? It’s the only collapsible cookware or bakeware product, and I find that stacking those saves a lot of room compared to the bulkier stuff. That may be worth checking out! Otherwise, it’s going on the top of the fridge in a basket!

Do you have room to add new cabinets or perhaps a pantry?

try building a can storer. a device , well a box the size of the cans, laying down. that way you can stack cans. on each other. pull one out and the other will take its place

Latest posts

Back