Building a Time Machine

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm afraid that physical time travel is out of the question. Newton's First law of physics states that matter can not be created or destroyed, just transformed. So every molecule that makes up your body has other commitments in the future and / or the past.

If I ask you what you are doing right now, there is no real answer without refering to the past or the future, living in the present is impossible. You plan for the future and it is the past.:clap:

I'm afraid that physical time travel is out of the question. Newton's First law of physics states that matter can not be created or destroyed, just transformed. So every molecule that makes up your body has other commitments in the future and / or the past.

I don’t know about that. I personally have traveled close to 60 years into the future. Most days I am trying to figure out the going back in time part. The more I go into the future the more I want to go back into the past.

Time travel is impossiable. The non locality of sub atomic particles is indicitive of an infinite number of possibilitys at any given moment. What you believe is a life of decisions is a mirage. The time line is already set , fate is inevitable and the past cannot be changed .
What you could do is travel to a parellel universe where everything appears to be the same , yet at an earlier stage of your reality.

I take it nobody's heard of John titor?

Time travel is impossiable. The non locality of sub atomic particles is indicitive of an infinite number of possibilitys at any given moment. What you believe is a life of decisions is a mirage. The time line is already set , fate is inevitable and the past cannot be changed .
What you could do is travel to a parellel universe where everything appears to be the same , yet at an earlier stage of your reality.

I take it nobody's heard of John titor?

We are just pretending we are polititions, facts don't matter.
:beer:

I know John quite well. Well I don’t yet but we do work together, well we will in 21 years. I was going to go on the trip with him, well I will want to, but he said I was to old, I mean I will be too old. So I didn’t go along someone had to stay and watch the shop, well will need to stay. I wish I could remember more but my memory of the past is much better than my memory of the future.

Back