Craigs list finds

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarkWood

Carpenter/Fabricator
Reaction score
We have a yard sale find thread so I figured we needed one for Craigs list.

Today I got three sets of metal van shelving and a ladder rack for $150. I checked new prices on van shelving before I went so I would know a ball park and one set of shelves was $400-$700! I will post pics soon.

I've never had any luck with CL and avoid it like the plague. It's nice to see a positive purchase from them.

I've bought a family style roll bar for my YJ and sold the sport. Found a deal on some Bose speakers. Bought some Caviler seats for the YJ, guess that's about it.

I have bought and sold many things on CL but have learned around here you have to pick and choose who you deal with.

Sounds like you got a killer deal cruzn!

I have bought and sold many things on CL but have learned around here you have to pick and choose who you deal with.

Thats everywhere man. I am very careful with my craigslist dealings.

Not only does my Garage need a little cleaning but my Yard looks like a junk yard too!! I gotta spend a few days at home.

Anyone find anything cool lately? I picked up my camper shell for a hundred bucks and a transfer case for my cherokee.

I picked up an expanding dining room table with 6 chairs and two taller bar stools tonight for $200. It is gunna look great at my Lake Havasu house. Too bad they want $298 for me to rent a truck for 24 hours this weekend! :(

I picked up an expanding dining room table with 6 chairs and two taller bar stools tonight for $200. It is gunna look great at my Lake Havasu house. Too bad they want $298 for me to rent a truck for 24 hours this weekend! :(

I thought uhaul had a one day $29 rental deal.

But when you add the 800 miles to it it goes up.

I got my car hauler you can borrow. A big trailer for that but it will work. It's got brand new tires on it.

I thought uhaul had a one day $29 rental deal.

Actually, I found a U-Haul for $19.95 a day, but wants .99 cents a mile. Round trip to Lake Havasu and back is 560 miles, so the price would be over $600 for a day!

I got my car hauler you can borrow. A big trailer for that but it will work. It's got brand new tires on it.

I appreciate it, but neither the Lexus or the Kia have hitches, so I'm SOL. Fortunately, I have a son with a F-350 4x4, too bad he only wants to go to Havasu to play and not work.

If you get mine running you can borrow it.

Latest posts

Back