Door Jamb dilemma

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see more and more references to the use of paintable caulk. I always go with a sandable wood filler.

If I had the choice of going to a strip club or poking around at Harbor Freight, I would pick Harbor Freight, haha!
Since they stopped putting coupons in my Sunday paper, I only go to Harbor Freight when I need something specific - my purchases there have probably dropped 90%.

Yes, I miss the free flashlights, screwdrivers etc.
They still have good sales, you just need to sign up for email alerts.
They seem to have totally dropped any printed advertising or coupons.

Northern Tool sends out stuff, I get emails from Harbor Freight with a discount off of one or more items.

If I had the choice of going to a strip club or poking around at Harbor Freight, I would pick Harbor Freight, haha!
Jeff Foxworthy might just have a new one for his list.

You might just be a redneck if….. :coffee:

Harbor Freight prices just took a big jump upwards... strippers have gotten cheaper from all the competition now...

Your HF must have better hiring practices, the one here must hire from the senior center.

The coupons stopped coming after covid started, so did the emails and free items. I haven't been in there now in two years. Since their prices started to climb a few years ago I've been able to find just about everything I used to buy there cheaper elsewhere every time.
I was buying a lot of their 5mil rubber gloves but they jacked the price up so high I went elsewhere and simply bought bulk quantities and saved even more money.

The store here looks like a ghost town these days judging by the parking lot.

Come to think of it, I haven't gotten any flyers from them either, although they still have them in the stores. Didn't really shop there enough to even compare any pricing all that much either. Interesting...

I get sales emails from them almost every day.
Have not gotten printed ads in the mail since last Christmastime.

Back