Fall is here!

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C

Chris

Well summer is over and winter will be here before you know it. Anyone ready for it?

Not me. I’m taking a half to stain the front porch and finishing patching the garage roof I fell thru on Saturday. We are getting a week of Indian Summer this week.

The road side stands are still selling corn but are filled with pumpkins now and the smell of grapes is in the air. Best time of year.

My biggest winter project is to find the plow for the truck and paint it up and change the oil. Without that I’m dead in the winter. Have to find the plow because during the summer with the deck project the leftovers got piled in front of the plow to the point I can’t see the plow now. Best way I knew to force myself to clean up the mess before the snow hits.

I'm ready I guess. I love the summer but hate the heat. Winters in my area are beautiful.

My Maples are all changing color... they are the first to go around the lakes.. Love it! Also Fall harvest fair is next weekend,, I run the Shingle mill and the Blacksmith shops... all the manpower of volunteers, and lots of fun had by all.

My Maples are all changing color... they are the first to go around the lakes.. Love it! Also Fall harvest fair is next weekend,, I run the Shingle mill and the Blacksmith shops... all the manpower of volunteers, and lots of fun had by all.

What kind if insurence do you have for the sawyer.

They don't have any insurance, they just let two finger Louie run the saw each year. He was three finger Louie last year. ;)

Oh it's there...just not in the picture... watch yer fingers for sure. ;)

Wish me luck on getting a deer this weekend. I'm gonna need it as it's archery season.

Back