Funny Pictures and stories....

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's awesome.

I went hunting this weekend now I count 42 mosquito bites and I itch like no other.

Funny for you but not for me. I look like I have chicken pox.

I do not like mosquitoes and I had being bitten by them. I think Noah should have taken the unicorns and left the two mosquitoes.

That's awesome.

I went hunting this weekend now I count 42 mosquito bites and I itch like no other.

Funny for you but not for me. I look like I have chicken pox.

Guess you've never been mauled by chiggers or seed ticks, you'd be thankful for mosquitos....

I rarely do up there either. It has been hot up there so maybe that has something to do with it.

I was up in teluride Colorado, working on a job. i had the pleasure to work with a guy called Roudy.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g33667-d1887373-Reviews-Ride_with_Roudy_and_Telluride_Horseback_Adventures-Telluride_Colorado.html

he is a very good finish carpenter, he is also a guide.
I learned a few things about hunting from this man that have paid off big time for me.
aside from the tips on elk hunting that work
is the cold camp,method of hunting.

basically, go to your hunting spot the night before, spend the night, no fire, no noise, no lights
just hunker down, and shut up.
the animals will come around your area,
if you have picked out a good spot, they will come into eat

topical maps and aerial maps of your hunting area will show deer trails
find where 2 or more intersect, plant some food their

1521533_461920150578955_2024039672_n.jpg

Your BURB DAY YESTERDAY ?

happy-birthday.gif [/ATTACH]

I was in a pool hall in Houston, big place, 20 tables.
A young married couple came in, headed to the back. the last table.

their must have been 10 or 12 open tables, in walked two rednecks.and they went to the table next to the couple, kinda crowding them, lil bit.

after a few minutes, they started making rude commnts bout the boys wife.
well, he said, real plane and respectfull.
we dont get out much, got a couple young ones, we mean no harm, want no trouble
just want to have a little fun together.

this kinda pissed off the 2 rednecks, they started right back in.talking about her *** and such as that.

the boy, stepped right up, said I asked polite, now i am telling you
go away and leave us be.

one of the rednecks thought it would be a good idea to start a lil fight.

I guess that boy with his wife had a little training, the redneck had a good 6 or 8"" on him.

but the boy boxed hers ears, knocked him out cold.

it was fast, looked to me like it was 2 jabs and a upper cut.

he turned to the other fella, said come get some

he grabbed his buddy, they left in a hurry.

they talked for a minute, then he did something that was pure class

he walked up to the bar, I done fell of my bar stool laughing.

apologized to the owner for any trouble he had caused, and offered to buy a round for the house

bar tender, told him thank you, but the house wanted to buy him and his lady a round.

and, that table was his, any friday night they want.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

down the street was a Ice house, called Freeport Icehouse,
in south east houston, channelview area
I was up in there on a sunny afternoon, drinking a long neck.
couple of ole boys were leaving,
they opened the door, same time some guy was coming in.

now, I dont know if you ever been in a dark bar . but when you walk in from outside
you are blind for a minute. cant see ****, same thing when you walk out.

just thought i would throw that in the story.

the guy started to come thru the door as the other 2 were leaving. I heard some one say.
HEY Bubba. thats that SOB ! just like that, heard it real plane.
next thing i know, all hell has broke out at the door, then some guy, is knocked out the door and under the front end of a truck. every time he trys to crawl out, he catchs a boot up side his head.
and we kept hearing thats that sOB.
minute or 2 passed.
then we hear. OH ****! that aint him.
Come on out man. we sorry, we thought you were that other sob.
they brought him out, dusted him off, said they was sorry and wanted to buy him a few beers.
he ordered a long neck.

OK,,any ya'll ever been to an ice house, when you drink a long neck, the bar tender takes the empty
then hands you a full beer.

well, every time he tried to get the empty's, the old boy would wave his hand.
yu know what i am talking about, like when you are playing black jack and wanna stand pat

after he had him 5 or 6 long necks in a row, he grabbed one in each hAND AND WENT TO WHOOPEN THEM TWO BOYS WITH THEM BOTTLES
the whole time he was whoop'n them he was hollering
thats that sob....thats that sob..

i fell off of that bar stool also..

_________________ HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZANNE.

Attachments

• party-on.gif
    party-on.gif
    6.3 KB · Views: 50
  • party-time.gif
    party-time.gif
    11.9 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
LOL!

I don't know if this will come across as funny as it was when I was told about it-- but you know the wrestler called "The Rock" (Dwayne Johnson)? His grandfather, Peter Maivia, was from Tonga or Samoa (I can't remember which). He and his wife were in a bar and some idiots decided to pick a fight with them. For whatever reason, almost every patron in the bar decided to try to jump them-- police were called. As the police arrived they got hit by patrons being literally thrown out the door. The police charged in and I don't know if it was because the Maivias were drunk or just were in defensive mode, but every cop that ran through the door got thrown right back out.

When the incident report landed on my father's desk (because the Maivias were being considered for deportation) it said that it involved the two perpetrators and I think something like 23+ victims.

Back