hey Canada !!!!!!!!!!

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frodo

Reaction score
I understand our "dreamers" are crossing over into your border in unpresidented numbers,

Merry Christmass YA"LL !!!!!!!!!

and dont try that re gifting nonsense..no no no..they belong to you now:rofl::rofl::rofl:

hope you have a lot of yards to mow. lol lol lol
north wall 2020!!!!!!!!!

Are they really going? I keep hearing everyone say they are gonna go but I thought Canada would build a wall or something?

Are they really going? I keep hearing everyone say they are gonna go but I thought Canada would build a wall or something?

I do not know if it is fake news or not, they say the dreamers are headd to canada, because they are afraid of Trump

north wall 2020 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is always some that come for jobs the legal way but I would think the passport or lack of one would be problem.

Have they caused any problem there like they have in EU?

Not to argue, what specific one is fake? I know I have crossed the Canadian border a few times, and I thought our Border Patrol were jerks, but Canadian BP take the cake!

Not to argue, what specific one is fake? I know I have crossed the Canadian border a few times, and I thought our Border Patrol were jerks, but Canadian BP take the cake!

News is what you make of it. You have to choose what you read. It is the glass half full. I am sure that both our countries and many others have the very best interrogators, figuring out who can be trusted and I am sure they share the info they get. And yes there will always be some that get thru that shouldn't.

But as a country there is a problem if everyone dwells on the worst fears or stories. If as a child, you were dragged off to India with out ever being asked what you thought about that. Then you grew up , never seeing the smile on Indian faces like you see when the same people look at Indian kids picked on in school, read things in the news how bad those alien white kids are, you might grow up with some misgivings in your attitude.

I am not saying it is like that in India.

But if you need to feed your fear or hate you will find the right news for you.

But we too have freedom of speech.

[/url]

not for long, trudeau is going to make it illegal to speak out in public against muslims.

there goes free speech

http://www.dailywire.com/news/12957/war-against-free-speech-canada-close-passing-michael-qazvini

War Against Free Speech: Canada Close To Passing ‘Islamophobia’ Law, Aka Islamic Blasphemy Law
Photo by NurPhoto/NurPhoto via Getty Images [Photo by NurPhoto/NurPhoto via Getty Images]

Last month, the Canadian parliament passed a motion that condemned Islamophobia. The motion was spearheaded by Liberal party member Iqra Khalid, who tabled the more draconian Motion M-103, which in effect treats Islamophobia as a hate crime, at the time.

Inherently Orwellian, M-103 deliberately fails to define the offense of “Islamophobia,” leaving open the possibility of any and all “insults” or offenses against both the religion of Islam and Muslims as a people.
Video'Draconian' EU security laws target Muslims, says Amnesty International

To say that Motion M-103 is anti-free speech would be an understatement. Canada has already toyed with legislation that criminalizes “mis-gendering,” or identifying an individual by a gender that doesn’t fit their “preferred” pronoun. According to University of Toronto Professor Jordan Peterson, “Canada’s Federal Bill C-16… adds legal protection for “gender identity” and “gender expression” to the Canadian Human Rights Act and the Criminal code.”

But the desire for a measure like M-103 lurks, ready to strike again. Liberal Canadian MPs are hoping to use similar legislative powers to criminalize “Islamophobia.” The irony here is, of course, that most Muslim-majority countries would scoff at the term “transphobia,” citing Sharia law (perhaps erroneously) and other Islamic edicts to persecute gender non-conforming individuals.

Despite the fact that Canadian liberals have yet to draw unanimous consent for their draconian measures, encountering opposition from minority Conservative MPs, Khalid and his colleagues appear hell-bent on making sure Canadian law sees “Islamophobia” as a serious offense.

Last month, “Liberal MP Khalid introduced another more comprehensive motion that “the government should recognize the need to quell the increasing public climate of hate and fear… condemn Islamophobia and all forms of systemic racism and religious discrimination and take note of House of Commons’ petition e-411 and the issues raised by it…and request that the Standing Committee on Canadian Heritage undertake a study,” reports The Daily Caller.

With far-left multiculturalism-minded Prime Minister Justin Trudeau at the helm, it’s only a matter of time before the Canadian government institutionalizes de facto Islamic blasphemy laws.
Tags
Canada Free Speech Islam Justin Trudeau Muslims Radical Islam Radical Islamic Terror

Last edited:
they illegal aliens from here are going to require you to pay them a minimum of $15.00 pr hr USD
and will need welfare, food stamps.housing, utilities, paid, with all social services also. you guys need to jump on that vry quickly.

Don't confuse hate speech and free speech.

free speech is free speech it encompasses hate speech

funny thing about freedom of speech, what is hate to you is not hate to others
so TRUE free speech does not curtail someone elses right to speak there mind.
TRUE free speech is speech that you do not like.

Latest posts

Back