Hobbies other than home repair.

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fireplace chimney cap. The purchased units had short life spans. The store I was purchasing them from folded up. So I made this one out of .080 aluminum and it's been up there for a good number of years now. Even survived the tornado a year and a half ago.

Sad looking at this old photo. Since the tornado the neighborhood looks nothing like this photo.

Gary, I want your tools or at least your CNC. What kind is it and how much do they run?

Gary, I want your tools or at least your CNC. What kind is it and how much do they run?

It's a Shop Bot. Not sure how much they run, I've had this one for a long long time. I think these days they are a completely different set up and the price tag probably reflects the advancements.

I have enough hobbies to keep me busy the rest of my life, and I am young

I went to a meeting last night where our chief of police is asking for volunteers. I wonder if I could start where I left off?

Dog nuts. I really would like to know what that was before auto correct kicked in....

to many hobbies not enough time or money for each one..

a managed to get a 24'' silhouette target made from 660 steal. man it is saaaaweeeeeet !!!!!!

it pings when hit and you can hear the ping 200 yards away

to many hobbies not enough time or money for each one..

a managed to get a 24'' silhouette target made from 660 steal. man it is saaaaweeeeeet !!!!!!

it pings when hit and you can hear the ping 200 yards away

I have these that I am going to shoot. They are ductile iron blind flanges for 8 and 10 inch pipe an inch thick.

View attachment 1485411340384.jpg

Latest posts

Back