howdy ho neighbors

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mplsbrewer

Reaction score
Hey gang, I'm new to this forum but not to the world of internet forums and I'm excited to be here. My wife to be bought a house before we started dating that I'm living in now. It's from the 20s and has an even spread between it's charm and it's problems.

So far we've redone the bathroom, kinda the kitchen, installed base bores around the house, changed the lights and pulled the gross carpet to name a few.

On deck still is the basement (which leaks bad), the backyard (which has huge mud pit left over from some bushes/weeds/garbage we removed last fall), the brick steps (falling apart) and the sidewalk/walkways which probably need to be replaced.

Looking forward to getting some advice!

Welcome, add your location to your profile, it helps when you ask for advice because what is appropriate for the frozen north isn't for the southeast or southwest or earthquake country.

Ahahaha.... yes.... life in Minnesota is definitely different from pretty much everywhere... Thankfully spring is here.

Sounds like you are having fun. Jump right in and pick a project and start a thread. Pictures really help a lot.

:welcome::welcome::welcome:

Back