Last post wins.

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Paid $1.89 Saturday morning with our cents off reward card at Kroger's.

I don't even look at the price anymore, I'm tired of being disappointed.

Midwest is holding steady at $244.9 Hasn't moved ten cents in the last six months.
The " golden state " people have to chip in extra for the scenic beaches, Nice roads, and beautiful weather. I suspect clothing / fabrics are connected to the higher prices due to the lack of material in latest fashions.

About time you popped in here girl. Is all ok?

LOL. I was preoccupied with other stuff-- and a bit of ashamed of myself that I haven't made any progress on home repair stuff. I need to stop this procrastination thing.

It runs in the family, unfortunately. Been trying to get my mother to get up and get out of the house for awhile. Yesterday she said she would go "tomorrow" and then today she said the same thing.

Pulled a dumbass move and got my thumb stuck in one of those wet wipe dispenser thingies-- tried to push excess down so the lid would close and my thumb went into the hole accidentally and was stuck. Ended up just having to yank it out and cut my thumb. LOL.

Hope everyone is doing well. Gotta hit the post office and see if they picked up my mail that fell out the back when I was collecting it last night.

LOL. I was preoccupied with other stuff-- and a bit of ashamed of myself that I haven't made any progress on home repair stuff. I need to stop this procrastination thing.

It runs in the family, unfortunately. .

Mine too.................. :p

I'm having flash backs from my youth. Maybe I am spinning the clock back too far but a bucks worth of regular could cruise your car all evening and get you to work the following day.

I'm having flash backs from my youth. Maybe I am spinning the clock back too far but a bucks worth of regular could cruise your car all evening and get you to work the following day.

And don't forget Friday evening at the Drive-In with Betty-Lou...:p

Latest posts

Back