My bedroom is a disaster..

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
get a plastic shoe rack to hang on the back of your door. that will get those out of the way. clean off the bed and then make the bed :) new couch is definitely necessary. get a used one. add some color. maybe some throw pillows or some cheap pictures to go on the wall.

First step would be to clear out EVERYTHING you dont need, just throw it out or give it away- you will feel great! give the room a good cleaning and try to organize as much as you can. Paint the walls a fresh color and sand down and repaint the bunk bed. I dont know where to get slipcovers but get a solid color and fun pillows. if you have the space get a small lucite table to stand the TV on. Really though it seems from your pix that whats most impt right now is a good thorough cleaning and organization job.

You haven't mentioned (not that I can see) if you can drill into the bedtroom walls at all? Reason for mentioning is that you can fix shoe holders and some TV stands to walls - if the room is rented you might want to check if you can start drilling into walls first though

real curtains would make a huge difference, cleaning obviously. and getting rid of the bunk bed.

You would be amazed by how much cleaning would improve the appearance. A nice curtain rod and light curtain would look well.

Really nothing less than a big disaster. By looking the first pic, it is looking like a room left for so many years in the deep of any Jungle. I would suggest you to first remove the unwanted things from room. sit beside and think of all the stuffs and plan to arrange them well. It would be better to search on the net and see the architecture of good rooms and the stuffs kept there.

Latest posts

Back