One Word Game

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
glue........
(almost put tape-- and remembered that a friend's 5-year-old stepson found some gorilla tape at like 2am and tried to put it on his face- over his eyes-- like a mask)

BadLifeChoice

Uh, how'd that turn out...:confused:

DarwinAwards.....

(The kid started screaming and woke up everyone in the house and then his stepfather had to figure out how to get the tape off. Kid ended up with a very swollen face and eyes and the mother sent a note to school the next day explaining what happened to his face-- I can just imagine the reaction of the teachers reading a note that the kid put gorilla tape on his face-- the kid also likes to chew on deflated balloons and has choked on them and had to be saved by his stepfather at least 3 times. Let's just say he's not the brightest bulb in the world; but neither is his mother).

Last edited:
LOL...they gotta learn,,,some learn easy, some learn hard.

we did not have electrical plug covers, when i was a kid. or stove top covers.

Dad said, let him get burnt, he wont do it again!!!!!

you know something, he was right.

in all honesty,,I was the 4th kid, so they had already figured out I was not real fragile and easy to break

Insinkerator (evolution model)

People freak out so much about child safety. Elbow pads, helmets, etc... I know plenty of people who made it out of childhood ok without helmets.

The thing with this one kid I mentioned above is that he *doesn't* learn. He keeps doing the stuff that gets him hurt/nearly killed.

Latest posts

Back