Party!!!!!

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't mind the taxes on bonuses but why work comp insurance? the insurance is to cover their health while working. The do not work any time for the money of a bonus and I already paid for every minute they were working.

As usual I will look at it from the other side.
If they need $ to do their job, they are going to get it somewhere, so your % goes up.
Companies would then pay more in bonus and less in wages which would drive the % up again.

It is the % I always complain about, which never comes down because you have never had a claim against your account.

As usual I will look at it from the other side.
If they need $ to do their job, they are going to get it somewhere, so your % goes up.
Companies would then pay more in bonus and less in wages which would drive the % up again.

It is the % I always complain about, which never comes down because you have never had a claim against your account.

That is exactly how they see it and explain it to me. If they looked at it in a case by case basis and see that I give my guys a few bucks at christmas and great wages the rest of the year they could could make a judgement call and realize it is a legitimate bonus and not supplementing their payroll. There is always a way to cheat the system but if they just had a little confidence in me being honest it would help. I could just claim a different class code and pay a lot less already.

And his good judgement would have a look of what could turn into payola in his pocket.

You can not complain if all your competitors or working off the same page. You just have to manage it better and do all the math ahead of time there are options.
I am sure your employees are just as upset at how much they have pay in taxes on it too.
So take it as wages yourself, deduct what that cost you and give them cash.
Or figure the cost and deduct that from what you give as bonus.

This started as a party thread....I see quickly where it's gone......:down:

lol it went to the dogs :rofl::rofl:

hand me another beer old dog...while i check the steaks

how you like yours Neal ? I like mine med rare

Last edited:
i am ahead of you... i started on the dragon juice . damn thats hot then went to the ho made white ligtening

damn near 4 week old longer it ages the better it gets

ohhhhhhthat is going to be sooooooo fine !!!!!!!

pictures of that dude when you take him out please.

i found a source for grain fed goats last week. $70.00 per

and what you are doing...is how i want to cook him

Latest posts

Back