The "What did you do today thread"?

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picked my Honda up from the shop today...

Aligned the front end
Adjusted the valves
Rebuilt the carb
Changed the oil and filter
Changed the front and rear dif fluids
New battery
New air filter

Hope I can get another 10 years out of her.

Did you check the blinker fluid?:D

Ran out to Havasu to check on the place. One golf cart had 6 dry and dead batteries and a flat tire. This sure sucks.

Ran out to Havasu to check on the place. One golf cart had 6 dry and dead batteries and a flat tire. This sure sucks.

I have some left over blinker fluid and some muffler grease if you need some .

Talked to my stepson. He's a 35 year old single father of three and totally blind because of diabetes. He had what is supposed to be his final surgery Wednesday. Now he waits. They are hoping he will regain a little sight over the next 6 weeks. If he doesn't, there is no hope. He cooks, cleans and makes his own coffee. If you saw him walking around his apt., you might not know he is blind. He's a survivor.

Here's hoping for vision Rusty!

Sorry to hear Rusty. We take so many things for granted, I think sight would be the worse sense to loose. Prayers for your son.

I hope the surgery works for your son, Rusty.

I'm surprised you didn't see me slipping out the front door of that massage parlor.

Meeting a friend for lunch at the Mexican restaurant, waiting here for him, there's a Asian massage parlor next door. $39.99 foot and body massage. Wonder Whats that all about;)

Massage with happy ending.;)

For some reason that reminds me of a friend who went to a massage parlor in Guam. He was asking about the type of massage they do and how much. The Japanesese girl in there kept saying "No masazi". He was very confused but later found out that pretty much every "massage" parlor was just a front for prostitution.

Just got off work 14 1/2 hour day....... ate some dinner, and headed to bed......only to be up at 0400 and do it all again. #bluelivesmatter

I need that message after today. Had a guy call in sick, I ran a 90 pound jackhammer for 8 hours. I can't move now.

Been taking care of my sick cat most of the day. Had to go to the store for lunchmeat because I can't use my microwave.

Turned microwave on today and after 3 seconds lights dimmed in the house and turned the microwave off. Microwave came back on but wasn't cooking. Tried it again, same thing happened. 5 more times and it kept happening. I really don't need more electrical problems on top of plumbing issues right now.

Latest posts

Back