The "What did you do today thread"?

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just had a 16 hour day working. Smoke is so thick you have to drive with headlights on all day. Pray for rain so I can go home!

Hope you get some rain, Havasu.

Turns out my electrical problem was a loose wire at the top of the meter pole.

Made dinner for Mom an am currently serving as a bed for two cats.

It is drizzling outside now. I think all it's gunna do is piss off the flames surrounding us.

I'd do a rain dance for you, but I think that would just make it rain here instead.

Mark the weather is clear and beautiful here at home. Bet you miss it about now.

I wish I brought a jacket along. Brr...

Should I just turn out the lights?

Hope you get some rain, Havasu.

Turns out my electrical problem was a loose wire at the top of the meter pole.

Made dinner for Mom an am currently serving as a bed for two cats.

Glad the power is back and hopefully the fires are under control. The haze in Western WA was unbelievable last week due to the fires.

I got to sleep in for the first time in five months. New job and school had me up at 4 during the week and 6 on the weekend for class. :eek:

Yeah. Washington had a big rainstorm come in Saturday AM allowing me to immediately fly home so I could help a friend move to a new house.

Yeah. Washington had a big rainstorm come in Saturday AM allowing me to immediately fly home so I could help a friend move to a new house.

Glad to hear that you made it back home safe and sound.

How is that deer sticking to that cliff?

They are talented creatures I tell you. Imagine what I had to go through to get that picture.

They are talented creatures I tell you. Imagine what I had to go through to get that picture.

The biggest question is........

........did you spill your beer taking the shot?

Yep, 9-11 has been on my mind all day. Today I installed Time Warner internet and s#!tcanned that stupid DSL router. I'm now twice as fast as I use to have but still only half as fast as the old FIOS, but that is not offered where I currently live.

I wrote a 500 word paper on immigration completely off the top of my head in about 15-20 minutes. Makes my wife so mad, she has to do research on everything but my head is always full of useless information.

Latest posts

Back