thread deletions ?

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my toasted was hacked by Russia, it does not get the toast toasty enough

My toaster died this morning while making breakfast, I had warm bread instead of toast. It must be the Russians.:help:

How sad this is, we have forgotten how to toast with out a toaster. The Russian should have no trouble crippling the country:p

While you guys are having fun I just killed another Russian.

Another notch on my tool box.

How sad this is, we have forgotten how to toast with out a toaster. The Russian should have no trouble crippling the country:p

I used to use my stove burner but this house is electric and my wife yells at me for toasting tortillas on the burner let alone bread. I guess I could have gone to the garage and used some mapp gas?

the toaster went out so i was standing in the kitchen bitching about no toast.
my wife comes in, rolls her eyes at me and puts the bread in the oven on broil

toast !!!!!!!!!!!

When I was kid we were given one of these, it was neat the bread flipped over when you opened the door but you had to stand there and watch it .
8 people for breakfast Sunday morning we went back to the oven in the wood stove, the oven was already hot and you could toast 16 pieces at one time.

9k=.jpg

The funny part is someone wants to sell it for $50 when it can be made for free:down:
I might have to watch this item. If it sells, I can make a bunch and leave them outside for the winter to "age".

The funny part is someone wants to sell it for $50 when it can be made for free:down:
I might have to watch this item. If it sells, I can make a bunch and leave them outside for the winter to "age".

You can still by one for camping that hold 2 or 4 slices.

Back