What are you drinking right now?

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you ask me the coffee will taste better. Drinking some now on my weekend off. Woke up to hot coffee brewing. The honeymoon is back!

Sent from my iPhone using Home Repair

Yep. Hot coffee, then watching grandkids play soccer, then whatever my retired butt wants to do.

Brewing my own coffee today. Between K cups at work and her making it on weekends I forgot how good making coffee smells.

In pa the white tails come right up to my new deck. Other morning I saw the ten point eating apples with the 30 turkeys.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Repair

It's a little different here. You have to work a little more for them. I am amazed when I go to Colorado and I can sit under a tree and see a huge deer walk up.

Chris, it might be easier if you kept the loin cloth on. You are scaring the critters away.

Me, coffee, of course!

I wish we could bait out here. We have so many rules that you are breaking them half the time and don't even know it.

Corona tonight.

I wish we could bait out here. We have so many rules that you are breaking them half the time and don't even know it.

Corona tonight.

bait? no we cant bait. you must have misunderstood.
i have chickens, and sometimes the corn falls out of the back of my truck. and being the lazy person that i am. i dont pick it up right away.
i might go sit down by a tree and think about it around 5am. :)

snapple apple and shine

Latest posts

Back