What did you do today?

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
chose a color combo
I use black inner strands of para 1100hd it has a 1100 pound tested limit.
on the inside and i use paracord 550 on the outside, typically 3-8' 1100 strands, and 100' of 550
the strap can pull a atv 4 wheeler, it will stretch 20%
all i need is length, typical is 40'' if you want over 42'', there is an $10.00 extra charge for more cord, but no extra for labor
if you want swivels on the ends or loops, i use uncle mikes
http://www.outdoorgearbarn.com/images/Product/large/44142.jpg

http://paracordgalaxy.com/search?co...rderway=desc&search_query=grey&submit_search=
View attachment 13077

View attachment 13078

View attachment 13079

View attachment 13080

View attachment 13081

The second color down, the lighter mix.

Just spent a half day grading my road a couple days ago after the last storm and then we get an unexpected storm twice as big. Going to pull out the backhoe and move some mud this morning. Going to have to regrade it tomorrow when it dries out a bit

If we lived in a city that cared they would have done something long ago to fix this. It didn't used to do this, one of the neighbors at the top of the road has a 40 acre lot they clear cut and ever since it flows down the road until it gets to deep to cross in a car. I don't care because I drive trucks but I am trying to sell my house so I need to at least make it look like nothing is wrong.

The second color down, the lighter mix.

attachment.php

you want any other color with it ? blue ? grey ? titty pink ?

550-paracord-grey-made-in-usa.jpg

Started the frame & panel wall in the foyer.

here is a grey and blue for my swede, it is in a grey stock.
I started this today,

DSCN4598.jpg

Frodo, took mine to the woods yesterday and love it, Thank-You for your skill and craftsmanship! The strap is a lot more sturdy than I imagined and nicer than any other type I've seen in stores.

Frodo, took mine to the woods yesterday and love it, Thank-You for your skill and craftsmanship! The strap is a lot more sturdy than I imagined and nicer than any other type I've seen in stores.

Thanks, i have an idea, I am thinking about making a shoulder pad to go on the sling, the pad will be made from a piece of 4'x8' tarp. bound togeteher with cord. it can be used as a Hammock and rain cover if you get lost or
stuck somewhere..

Thanks, i have an idea, I am thinking about making a shoulder pad to go on the sling, the pad will be made from a piece of 4'x8' tarp. bound togeteher with cord. it can be used as a Hammock and rain cover if you get lost or
stuck somewhere..

OR even a pouch to hold one of those silver blanket things

Latest posts

Back