What did you do today?

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My neighbor at Lake Havasu wired a traffic signal at the back of his patio. it lets all of us neighbors know when the bar is open at his house. It works great!

I drove back from Arizona then had the grade my road just to get the rv in the yard

I went to Samsclub an hour away with some friends and my bro. Ate Chinese buffet and snuggled puppies at another friend's house. Some of the little buggers were running up and tugging on my pantlegs-- they are so adorable at this age. I'll have to post a pic later.

The puppies!
tumblr_okixmwzEKx1qhfuqwo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_okixmwzEKx1qhfuqwo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_okixmwzEKx1qhfuqwo2_1280.jpg

I got my new computer all set up and gave my old one to a friend. I kept the primary hard drive to put in my new one. I'm going to transfer the data over to a new drive when I figure out where the hell I put my 3TB drive. My current one is almost out of space. I deleted a duplicate folder and freed up 300Gb though.

I need to go through and get rid of duplicate stuff, and then use Acronis TrueImage to back it all up. New PC has Bluray reader/ DVDRW.

I've also been making plans to go visit my bro and some friends at Pizza Hut every Sunday now. Every Sunday they get this group of people from one of the local churches. They come in just before closing, stay an hour past closing, make a huge mess, and rarely leave a tip. They were in there when I stopped in to eat with some friends. One of the friends had his hair dyed a weird color and looks somewhat effeminate. My brother took a 5 minute break (since there were no orders up) to come grab a bite and sit with us.

The next day his boss called to say that there was a complaint from the church group about a cook coming out of the kitchen to sit with a gay couple and that the gay couple were kissing. Now, there is no rule against the employees going and sitting with friends on a brief food break. It happens all the time and the customers have never complained about it-- And even if the guys were gay, it would be none of those other people's business. But they weren't even gay and they never kissed so the people were just flat out lying. Anyway, when we told the guys about it, they and some other friends decided that they want to go there every Sunday now and act as gay as possible. One of my friends said he was going to act "so gay it will give them brain tumors". LOL.

I got my new computer all set up and gave my old one to a friend. I kept the primary hard drive to put in my new one. I'm going to transfer the data over to a new drive when I figure out where the hell I put my 3TB drive. My current one is almost out of space. I deleted a duplicate folder and freed up 300Gb though.

I need to go through and get rid of duplicate stuff, and then use Acronis TrueImage to back it all up. New PC has Bluray reader/ DVDRW.

I've also been making plans to go visit my bro and some friends at Pizza Hut every Sunday now. Every Sunday they get this group of people from one of the local churches. They come in just before closing, stay an hour past closing, make a huge mess, and rarely leave a tip. They were in there when I stopped in to eat with some friends. One of the friends had his hair dyed a weird color and looks somewhat effeminate. My brother took a 5 minute break (since there were no orders up) to come grab a bite and sit with us.

The next day his boss called to say that there was a complaint from the church group about a cook coming out of the kitchen to sit with a gay couple and that the gay couple were kissing. Now, there is no rule against the employees going and sitting with friends on a brief food break. It happens all the time and the customers have never complained about it-- And even if the guys were gay, it would be none of those other people's business. But they weren't even gay and they never kissed so the people were just flat out lying. Anyway, when we told the guys about it, they and some other friends decided that they want to go there every Sunday now and act as gay as possible. One of my friends said he was going to act "so gay it will give them brain tumors". LOL.

run an add in craigs list, flood the place with gay peeps.
this will solve 2 problems
pay back

and the no tipping mess makers most likely wont come back

ever wonder why christians, who are taught , who among you is not a sinner cast the first stone.
and, judge naught less ye be judged

are so judgemental ? not a typo lol

Decided to stay an extra day in arizona. Flooding at home and nice weather here. It just makes sense.

Picked up a new toy for the shop today.

i have another toy for your shop...but shipping would eat you up

if you pay shipping. its yours free

fully functional, zodiac, 25 cent vending machine with a light
it dispenses a scroll the same size as a cigarette
i have 20 of the damn things.

187.jpg

189.jpg

cool for a man cave, i shipped one to LA. calif around $150.00 usps
the cast iron base is what tears you up,,you could skip the base
make your own or set it on a bar/counter top

185.jpg

Last edited:
Does it come with a crap load of horoscopes?

no, i can give you 1 for each of 12.months..you have to make copies
they are not made anymore. the horoscopes are rarer than the machine

i friend uses his to dispense 22lr another uses his for joints
LOl,,,
another uses it as just a ..light,,cool thing in the corner

Chris Gets all the perks..LOL
Now a beer dispenser..sign us all up!

Back