What did you do today?

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But, for those viewing, and appreciating RON'S ingenuity, would we be considered 2nd hand roses, in the registration process?

It only appeared here as a darkening of the skies, similar to an in crease in cloud cover, as in impending rain.
I don't know what a 2nd hand Rose is because I don't watch dating shows, but I heard they give out Roses for some reason. I wouldn't doubt some were 2nd hand, since they are pretty much all hookers from the looks of it.

Well, in deference to, Spicoli43, and the exodus revisited, are these events harbingers of a societal disfunction, similar to the plagues a-ffecting?
Well, societal disfunction to me is a whole bunch of people trusting their eyesight for the rest of their lives to some Uyghur slaves in China that are making the glasses... "Buy from a trusted source", they say...

I will not look at the Sun like I don't look at the Sun every other day...

I don't know what a 2nd hand Rose is because I don't watch dating shows, but I heard they give out Roses for some reason. I wouldn't doubt some were 2nd hand, since they are pretty much all hookers from the looks of it.
Flowering, as an after-thought, IE, late to the party.

Well, societal disfunction to me is a whole bunch of people trusting their eyesight for the rest of their lives to some Uyghur slaves in China that are making the glasses... "Buy from a trusted source", they say...

Are those your filtered through, yet donated, storage containers, that you are resting in the shadow of?

I agree with you! I like my eyes too much to look at the sun through cardboard glasses from China. That’s why I built my High Tech Viewer that casts an image of the sun onto a piece of scrap Sheetrock.

IMG_7467.jpeg
It was just a pair of binoculars zip tied to a tripod and a piece of cardboard to shield the sun. At first I was projecting onto the back of LVP but I found Sheetrock was better.

IMG_7479.jpeg

IMG_7503.jpeg

Reflecting on that Acupressure course I took, I only remember one thing... I didn't take notes though, so I will have to go through it again and do so.

For Headaches... Two treatments.

Between the Pinky and next finger over, half an inch above the V towards the wrist... Rub either hand clockwise with a fingertip or eraser head... You can have someone do both hands for you at the same time, or you can do both hands yourself if you have 4 hands.

Also, Flip off the air or your computer or your co-worker and grab your middle finger, just hold it... Same thing, you can do both at the same time for someone.

Next time I drink a bunch of Whiskey, I'm going to see if it works.

So, pull your finger? Umm, no!
Only after Enchiladas and Apricots for Dessert... Lots of Apricots present finger pulling opportunities typically the first 8 hours of the next day, depending on wakeup... If wakeup is after 0500 Hours, there could be cleanup issues. Burning holes through boxers has happened, and it's generally a 2 wash / extra rinse protocol. If under the influence of any alcohol in excess of the normal 3 Beers or 2 Shots, it's best to just use Depends. Do not exercise, particularly do not do leg lifts after consumption of Enchiladas and Apricots unless at Walmart, where nobody will be the wiser. Delivery of the gas can be hastened with more than 4 Enchiladas and a Half Pound of Apricots, however the finish can not be guaranteed to be sooner than normal. If one or a couple have both Bathrooms available and some chilled Mexican water, the entire operation can theoretically be done in a 18 hour period. Results may vary. Stay safe and remember to always tip your Waitress.

We had flash flood warnings. It rained all day yesterday and today. So, no chance to view the eclipse. Thunderstorms were pretty bad last night and this morning. Princess was jumping all over me and shivering because she's terrified of the thunder. When I got up and got food for Mom, Princess was hiding under Mom's desk and practically clinging to Mom's leg. Power went out for several hours this morning.

The totalled eclipse thing did make me think of this:

I lucked out and the really good pharmacist was in today. I also talked to the doctor so he changed my RX to a generic so instead of $200+ it was $13 for 500mg of Naproxen. The pharmacist filled it in 5 minutes since it was a slow day. That pharmacist is a sweetheart. Great sense of humor and always very helpful.

Mom just walked by and asked me to help her with something for her state tax forms. Trying to figure out how to upload the images of the forms to send to the state IRS so she doesn't have to mail stuff to them.

Mom was supposed to only take 30 units of insulin and she took some before she ate but got impatient and took another 30 after eating so I had to keep giving her stuff to bring her sugar back up. She was complaining about her sugar and my brother told her to stop taking so much insulin and that it was because she took too much and she needed to stop doing that. I keep explaining to her that she needs to be patient and that even the fast-acting insulin can take time. She's OK now, but it's frustrating.

Took her to get her bloodwork done again. I dropped her off and picked up some food and she was done by the time I got back. I went straight home. Cooked for her a few times and had to keep checking on her and now I'm winding down to get some sleep for the night.

We had flash flood warnings. It rained all day yesterday and today. So, no chance to view the eclipse. Thunderstorms were pretty bad last night and this morning. Princess was jumping all over me and shivering because she's terrified of the thunder. When I got up and got food for Mom, Princess was hiding under Mom's desk and practically clinging to Mom's leg. Power went out for several hours this morning.

The totalled eclipse thing did make me think of this:

I lucked out and the really good pharmacist was in today. I also talked to the doctor so he changed my RX to a generic so instead of $200+ it was $13 for 500mg of Naproxen. The pharmacist filled it in 5 minutes since it was a slow day. That pharmacist is a sweetheart. Great sense of humor and always very helpful.

Mom just walked by and asked me to help her with something for her state tax forms. Trying to figure out how to upload the images of the forms to send to the state IRS so she doesn't have to mail stuff to them.

Those chickens freaked out my dogs!

I'd call that executive dysfunction. I don't have much of an attention span myself and am not impatient that way.

Interesting find when i went to my car last night. Not what you want to see when you are parked on the 4th floor.View attachment 32522
Those are some big jacks! I’d like to hear the story behind it!

Latest posts

Back