What Is The Best Toilet?

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A toilet is required in daily lives of people. So, you would certainly prefer a toilet that has higher efficiency and quality,
I find there has already been a lot discussion on this topic and everybody has given their opinion is very appreciable.
As you asked for a recommendation choosing on Toto or "American standard".
I will rather like to recommend TOTO Ultramax which is being recommended by many users worldwide. It contains powerful flushing systems using Double-cyclone flushing and 1.8 gallons per flush. The performance and features of TOTO Ultramax toilet makes it the best toilet.
[/SIZE]
consisting of parts like tank cover, fitting, polishes chrome trip lever and a Soft Close seat, there is no scope of denying the benefits of TOTO Ultramax toilet. Even if you face any problem with the parts, you can replace it within one year limited warranty period.
Before taking any decision i think you should have a look on web for its reviews and customer experience.
Hope you find it helpful

Last edited by a moderator:
We have 5 of them throughout the house. Some cheap some not. We've been here almost 20 years now, and the most reliable of all of them has been the cheapest one, out in the shop restroom.

I'm happy with my Toto Drake, although I'm thinking of getting a Toto Entrada (very similar to the Drake but with a narrower tank, doesn't have sanagloss, and is less expensive) for my friend who's toilet broke. It apparently cracked during the very cold weather bc his house has no insulation and it was below 30 degrees in the bathroom.

I am a plumber 30 year in the trade. TOTO drake, just about every other plumber i know has toto. no brainer

Latest posts

Back