What's on your mind?

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
need to start a new co. ? and what would it be ?

Thinking lawn care and light landscaping. I have the license and a couple good guys to run it. Won't make a fortune but will help. It's something that will pretty much run itself once it gets going.

LOL.....I watched 3 guys in florida while we we plumbing a house. looks like they had the contract for 4 houses in a row

they hopped out the truck. one guy on the zero turn, one guy weed eating the 3rd was behind them with the blower

them boys were done with 4 houses in about 45 minutes

in that neighborhood, $75.00 per yard not bad...

I'm wondering if Chris will change his name to Juan when he starts mowing lawns for a living?

My foremans name is already Juan so I will have to choose something else. Figure I can make that into a big business, I already do a lot of maintenance work for commercial properties so might as well get in on making some more money.

look into new construction house cleaning

500 bucks, 1 person, scrap paint off windows, mow the carpet, wash flloor,

get it ready to show

my wife had a killer co.
in Telluride co. rich folk would have her clean a condo that sat empty 10 mths out of the year
stock fridge and cabinets with food, make ready
then, when they left, she would have to clear all that stuff out, and dispose...into my cabinet

Poor as in money or poor as in I suck when it comes to cooking?

Either way I'm not rich but I'm still alive and I'm not the best cook ever but there again I'm still alive.

Poor as in money or poor as in I suck when it comes to cooking?

Either way I'm not rich but I'm still alive and I'm not the best cook ever but there again I'm still alive.

You are rich in more ways than you realize. There's so much more to life than money. You can't buy the things that really matter.

I'll bet you're a better cook than your making out. Heck, my first wife could burn water and we got by...;)

whats on my mind ? i do not really know, i lost my mind this morning when i went crazy.
i just got back and all my marbles are gone.

You are rich in more ways than you realize. There's so much more to life than money. You can't buy the things that really matter.

I'll bet you're a better cook than your making out. Heck, my first wife could burn water and we got by...;)

LOL

This is very true. No matter how good or bad I have it, I'm thankful for my life. There are so many that are poor because all they have is money.

Latest posts

Back