What's your Temp?

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
18.5 F. at about 8:59 PM.

We are now into our winter cycle with 11 days+ of predicted highs under 32F and possibly many more. Car wash tomorrow with no need for another for more than 2 weeks.

At least, we will not have to worry about of unpredictable southern weather now and just have to deal with the "Alberta clippers" (2" of light "sissy" snow followed by a few days of clear skies) from the NW that come in like they are on rails and on schedule to the hour. It may be cold, but it is better the handle the boring cool weather instead of the slop and mess. - When it gets down to -20F it is a bit of a problem, but no snow to shovel or slide around on.

Dick

Yea we moved up 30 places in just one day and now we are number 1 with 11.8 inches measured at the airport. As thick as it was and by the size of the piles it could have been 3 feet with colder temps.

http://goldensnowglobe.com/all-snowiest-us-cities/

Temp is hanging around 30f

I had to get a little excited seeing as how it might be the only time we will be in the lead all winter. That and I used half a tank of gas getting home yesterday.

Tires will last a long time at that angle.

Today, it is about 65 degrees under cloudy skies.

It's 82 at the moment and all tires are in the ground. I hope!
I have no idea what that means, so I'm enjoying the apparent randomness. Stuff usually makes too much damn sense around here.

Latest posts

Back