What's your Temp?

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I put a blanket over the windshield, then pull it off in the morning

I only do it for snow/frost , rain would be dumb
Thanks, I didn't need that reminder.
I think they were calling for snow and we got rain instead. I used hot water to get the blanket off, there was a crack in the window before but the hot water finished that. It was an all round great day.:down:

It was 6F last night and was out in the hot tub for about an hour. Heater was loosing ground as it was set on 103 and was 103 when we got in and dropped to 102 by the time we got out. i might crank it to 104 for tonight.

We are hanging in there with the snow contest in 5th place still we need to get the snow machine really running.

IMG_2360.jpg

You got that right Bud. Us southerners freak if they even mention snow. They close schools on the chance of flurries.

i dont know the temp, its cold, i know that and it snowed ,,,this is Mississippi for Christs sake
it is not supposed to snow, and what about global warming, its cold, not warm

Welcome to winter....and the new climate. It's not global warming - that phrase is soooo twentieth century. It's called climate change. And whether you believe that man is responsible or not, that sh*t is real.

Latest posts

Back