Help Support House Repair Talk:

Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

  • A
    I was reading about the leaking sink. I have a link, the metal has corrided (sp?) and now there is a hole. Can I use fiberglass repair or silicone calk? Or do I need a new sink, yuck? thanks for your help.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…