.................................................. ...

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarkWood

Carpenter/Fabricator
Reaction score
I figured someone should post in here since the last post was 2010.........:rockin:

Good idea Mark. Well, since I drink imported beer and listen to tunes, I guess I can also post in here.

I do have a yota and the wife drive a subaru. I also listen to tunes

I've been shopping for Toyota Tacoma's recently. The salesman recommended that I wait until July because they will be introducing the 2015 Tacoma, and it has a different body design. Have you heard or seen anything? I haven't.

Thanks for the link. It sure doesn't look all that different than the 2005-2014 Tacomas.

I used to own imports. I listen to tunes? Can I come in?

Is he still wearing that french maid outfit? If so I think I am fine on the porch.

And I only have one spot to hold my feather duster. Care to guess where?

wow this gettin deep! I'll be on the porch with Chris let me know when havasu gets dressed.................

wow this gettin deep! I'll be on the porch with Chris let me know when havasu gets dressed.................

Can't get him out of his pink tutu since he retired. Said he enjoys the "freedom" it allows... ;)

Hey, at least my post caused everyone to reply. This forum needs action like this. Anyone else care to contribute something obscene?

06102302.jpg

gord-obscene-foot.JPG

images

r-SHELL-large570.jpg

Wow, that was obscene....

Latest posts

Back