Crackling from breaker panel

Discussion in 'Electrical and Wiring' started by Eisenfaust8, Feb 8, 2017.

Help Support House Repair Talk by donating:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Feb 11, 2017 #21

beachguy005

beachguy005

beachguy005

Your "practical experience" story had nothing to do with the OP's question. You posted it in a pathetic attempt to make your answer seem right simply because I said that external heat wouldn't cause the breaker to trip.
    As for you taking issue with me, or my "minions"...I didn't know I had minions...visiting the site is like saying....what, are you chicken? Really, another aspect that's totally pointless.

2. Feb 11, 2017 #22

Snoonyb

Snoonyb

Snoonyb

My apologies, I could have sworn that the OP was asking about crackling from a breaker in the service panel which was subsequently determined to originate from the main breaker.

Perhaps you could clear that up?

Perhaps you could also provide the specific quote, from your response, that identifies "external heat" from your theoretical response.

Actually, I've only taken issue with your "characterization" of my practical experiences as "pathetic" and "a fairy tale", and until you've been where I've been and walked in my shoes, is your willfull and blatant character assassination.

3. Feb 11, 2017 #23

oldognewtrick

oldognewtrick

oldognewtrick

Administrator Staff Member Admin Moderator

Look, if y'all want to help solve the issue that was posted, please contribute. If you can't show respect to other posters, take it to private messages or go somewhere else.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.