ductwork issue

Discussion in 'HVAC' started by DOCNAVY, Mar 25, 2018.

Help Support House Repair Talk by donating using the link above.
  1. Mar 25, 2018 #1

DOCNAVY

DOCNAVY

DOCNAVY

Hello All from VA.
    i have issue with my ductwork. at least i think so. Half of the house get warm and i can feel the air coming from the vents, while other part of the home no so much...barely getting air through the vents. I looked in all the ducts in the first floor and saw nothing abnormal, went upstairs and same thing...I DONT KNOW WHAT ELSE TO DO TO CORRECT THIS ISSUE....

2. Mar 25, 2018 #2

jeffmattero76

jeffmattero76

jeffmattero76

Not an expert, but did you check in the basement for small handles on the sides of the supply duct? These are installed in order to balance the system, but many people close them off completely if that duct is supplying an unused room.

3. Mar 26, 2018 #3

John White

John White

John White

23601 Ridge Route Drive, Ste B Laguna Hills CA
    Hi,

Dont't worry. If you checked out yourself and do not find any problem then you should try to contact a nearest HVAC system service provider. White Mechanical Inc.is providing services regarding duct cleaning and repair. So you can resolve your problem by taking their services.

4. Jul 12, 2018 #4

Green8

Green8

Green8

It is quite possible based upon your question you have a leak in a duct somewhere that is resulting in the loss of air flow toward the affected space