Hello!

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

April

Reaction score
My name is April, I am planning to complete multiple projects for my mom at her home. It is 2 bed, 1 bath & built in 1900. Skill level is zero. Any and all recommendations / advice is welcome and very much appreciated- thank you!

Hi April!

Many of us here are grouchy older men, so having a younger lady trainee is a nice change of pace.
There are some other gals on here, and also on another related forum focusing on plumbing.

So nice that you are helping your mom in her 120 year old house!

I am funny and sarcastic, hope I did not offend you, I am on here to help but also to laugh.

Ask your questions, give more info than you think you need to, every bit of info and detail helps diagnose your problems.

AND POST PICTURES OF EVERYTHING, that will help folks here to analyze and diagnose at least as well as lengthy shaggy dog stories about repair issues.

Thank you!!
I have done what I can as I can, just lack the knowledge of how to do most things...I’d like to keep her from having to worry about her house falling down around her. I keep the yard and would like to expand on skills necessary to help her with other required things. I definitely mean skill level zero...and even if I may be able to understand how, the required strength is the other issue. I look forward to learning a lot here - thank you again

:welcome: to House Repair Talk!

Don't be afraid to ask questions, we have Lots of answers, some of them might even help out. As Jeff mentioned, pictures help out a lot in explaining your problem..

Latest posts

Back