hey Canada !!!!!!!!!!

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
free speech is free speech it encompasses hate speech

funny thing about freedom of speech, what is hate to you is not hate to others
so TRUE free speech does not curtail someone elses right to speak there mind.
TRUE free speech is speech that you do not like.

That's nice but we do have laws
Yours,
Sorry, kids, the 1st Amendment does protect 'hate speech' The Supreme Court has not recognized a "hate speech" exception to the 1st Amendment. The Supreme Court has not recognized a "hate speech" exception to the 1st Amendment.
Ours
The Criminal Code of Canada. Sections 318, 319, and 320 of the Code forbid hate propaganda. "Hate propaganda" means "any writing, sign or visible representation that advocates or promotes genocide or the communication of which by any person would constitute an offence under section 319."

So when you come to Canada be careful of what you say:rofl:

That's nice but we do have laws
Yours,
Sorry, kids, the 1st Amendment does protect 'hate speech' The Supreme Court has not recognized a "hate speech" exception to the 1st Amendment. The Supreme Court has not recognized a "hate speech" exception to the 1st Amendment.
Ours
The Criminal Code of Canada. Sections 318, 319, and 320 of the Code forbid hate propaganda. "Hate propaganda" means "any writing, sign or visible representation that advocates or promotes genocide or the communication of which by any person would constitute an offence under section 319."

So when you come to Canada be careful of what you say:rofl:

so there you go, You do not have free speech.

And, NO, we do not have hate speech laws, We have FREE SPEECH

I can stand in the middle of the street [[as long as i am not blocking traffic]]

And yell ANYTHING I wish to yell.

AS LONG As i am not putting persons in danger,,SUCH as yelling fire, in a movie Threater
BUT I can, say I hate......., I can call you any name i wish to call you
say anything about you I wish to say
THAT is my right to do so.
I might get punched in the nose or sued for slander,but i will not be jailed or fined for speaking my mind, even if you dont like it

Last edited:
so there you go, You do not have free speech.

And, NO, we do not have hate speech laws, We have FREE SPEECH

Pay attention, we were discussing Canada.

You have to decide whether something is hate speech or not.

I just have to see if it originated in Canada or not.:thbup:

Pay attention, we were discussing Canada.

You have to decide whether something is hate speech or not.

I just have to see if it originated in Canada or not.:thbup:

no Neal. If you have free speech,.
you are free to say..I think all ______should be rounded up and burned alive.

that is free speech..what is not free speech, is being told you can not say those things and fined or jailed if you do. that is fascist anti-free speech

So now I am tired of trying to talk to a fool who only want to argue with anything that is said.

So now I am tired of trying to talk to a fool who only want to argue with anything that is said.

Always the personal insults, In every discussion, when every you run out of things to say.

The discussion was freedom of speech in canada,
You do not seem to understand what free speech is,

So I am paste and copy the definition for you to read

freedom of speech
Also found in: Thesaurus, Legal, Idioms, Wikipedia.
Related to freedom of speech: First Amendment, Bill of Rights, Freedom of press
freedom of speech
n.
The right to express any opinion in public without censorship or restraint by the government, protected in the United States as a right under the First Amendment to the US Constitution. Also called free speech.

the right of people to express their opinions publicly without governmental interference, subject to the laws against libel, incitement to violence or rebellion, etc. Also called free speech.

As you can see the definition of freedom of speech is ..and I quote

"in public without censorship or restraint by the government,''

This says that your Canadian hate laws , STOPs you from having FreeSpeech In canada

Get mad, stomp your feet, call me a fool all you want, The fact remains that Canada does

NOT enjoy Freedom of Speech.

It Is only going to get worse in Canada, Trudeau Is going to pass more "HATE" speech laws

And the Canadians are like a Frog on a hot plate, You feel all warm and fuzzy, While you are being cooked little by little

In Canada the people are the government, therefore the people don't want to allow hate speech.

So if I say people of Islam that follow Mohammed should not be allowed in our country because they only bring crime. Is that considered hate speech?

Last edited:
Ok let's try this.

I have a fear that if the US opens its borders to these refugees that they will bring the same crimes and trouble they have brought to the EU.

From a more personal experience, I have a lot of family still in Sweden. They tell me about what has happened locally to them. They have brought in enough refugees to make up 2% of their population, these 2% make up 77% of the countries crime rate. My cousins are now afraid to walk outside at night because of the rape problem. The police there have stopped putting up the pictures of those wanted by police in fear of being called racist because most all are the Muslim immigrants.

This brings it closer to home for me because it comes from family yet if I am against wanting that crime here I am somehow a racist or hater of these people.

Ok let's try this.

I have a fear that if the US opens its borders to these refugees that they will bring the same crimes and trouble they have brought to the EU.

Yeah, that's different than saying they have or they will.

Remember, it goes both ways, we do want those groups to report something they hear in their own language.

But that says more about you than them.
l[/url]

bunch of closed minded judgmental sum bitch's arn't they

btw,,,,you called me a fool, that is hate speech, report to the jail and turn yourself in,,,,

Something to think about, IF we would bring in every single refugee from every nation on earth, it would not solve one single problem. The problem is why is there refugees? What can be done to solve that problem?

Something to think about, IF we would bring in every single refugee from every nation on earth, it would not solve one single problem. The problem is why is there refugees? What can be done to solve that problem?

That would require understanding, good luck with that.:rofl::rofl:

Neal, please take a look at this 10 minute documentary filmed in Sweden. It seems Canada will be dealing with this shortly.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqaIgeQXQgI[/ame]

Neal, please take a look at this 10 minute documentary filmed in Sweden. It seems Canada will be dealing with this shortly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqaIgeQXQgI

I got to the first BS line at 150, I have heard that one all my life listening to fools that spew trash.
You know it is not true, I know it is not true.

If there is some truth to the story they are telling they should not salt it with that crap.

REAL NEWS, are the people who check the fact before they publish and check each other after it is published.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/07/11/are-migrants-really-raping-swedish-women.html

Any time you want to talk about something that could cause the downfall of democracy.
Other wise I will just put you on my stupid list.

Come on Neal, surely you could find a better news source other than severely slanted liberal news source?

Michelle t.
1 review
0 helpful votes
“Horribly biased.. beyond what should be tolerated”
12/31/16
I have no problem with political leaning either way in any articles across the media "sphere". But to say that this "News Organization" is just a little left leaning would be dishonest! Almost like the daily beast! Again i dont really lean one way or the other in most issues, but i am particularly disturbed at how much the truth is bent and skewed to fit these peoples narratives! They "cleverly" hide their disdain for anything (anyone) that dont fit their "world view" inside asinine articles made to persuade you to believe every half truth and obtuse opinions they spew... trash website... trash writing... they need to get a grip

Vindictive”
1/28/17
If you refuse to be interviewed, they make up nasty stuff. Very vindictive. Very personal. Just a personal blog and not a vetted news site or revered opinion site. Sad. There is nothing of value to be gleaned from this site

“Obvious disinformation”
12/11/16
They leave out KEY facts to sway opinion, and use misinterpretations of truthful statements. I read 2 articles, and recognized 3 blatant omissions.

“The Kratom articles are pure pharma propaganda”
9/29/16
Don't believe anything they print. I have never read such blatantly planted disinformation in my life. Even more laughable is the advertising for an addiction recovery center (a worse racket than the war on drugs) featured on the same page- one of the industries that is threatened by the opiate curing benefits of kratom leaves. The Daily Beast is not news, They are paid off by advertisers to mislead you.

Latest posts

Back