Hi Guys!

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good to here from you Lee. Sorry things are going rough at the moment.

Dammit Lee, you better not give up your fight! You kick it's ***, you are too strong not to. I'm only 6 hours away. Do you want me to get some guys and go slap you silly?

Seriously, you take care Lee. being down happens to everyone, just take it minute by minute, step by step. Baby steps if necessary!

A positive attitude is the best medicine. Hang in there and fight that bastard. If you need some moral support don't be afraid to let us know. It's a demon we all stand a chance to face some day and keep thinking you can get better. Cause we want to see some of those projects you have move forward.

But I still like ya!

I don't have cancer,
I have "yourallf'dupitis"
(your all f'd up itis)
mainly stomach problems....
not sure what the official name is, had intestines partially removed, gall bladder removed, and couple other "lets **** with him" things done,
cannot eat, as it either runs thru, or stops up , and either way causes severe pain.
doing pictures every week,
fun test was lay still for 2-3 hrs while they watch dye travel thru me,

gall bladder removal about did me in, they nicked my liver, and it bled, then leaked bile into my inside, causing major sickness.

so the pain threshold was tested , and it works!!!!!!

I feel better every day, but I have to go back in for further surgery,
to do what? I dunno,
some of this was done in Mayo clinic. (PHX) and some here in local hosp.

they said do not lift anything heavy ,so wife has been assisting me to pee!
( do you really believe that?)

I will get back to being my a$$hole self, but won't be soon,
I'll check in , and call everyone names , just so you know I didn't forget you!

Thanks
Lee

OK Lee, I'm calling BS of having to have the wife lift your heavy ding a ling! Maybe you should get a lighter pair of forceps and magnifying glass to find that little winkie!

I thought your post was great. it sounds like things are on the mend. Now, you talk crap to us, and we will just dish it right back to ya!

OK Lee, I'm calling BS of having to have the wife lift your heavy ding a ling! Maybe you should get a lighter pair of forceps and magnifying glass to find that little winkie!QUOTE]

And you know way to much about this subject...:eek:

But I still like ya!

not sure what the official name is, had intestines partially removed, gall bladder removed, and couple other "lets **** with him" things done,
cannot eat, as it either runs thru, or stops up , and either way causes severe pain.

Thanks
Lee

Try some potato starch in water.

The latest and probably most promising product I've found is unmodified (raw) potato starch (RPS). RPS is widely noted as containing 78% RS by weight. Bob's Red Mill sells potato starch for under 15 bucks for 5 pounds. There may be other suppliers, if so, make sure you are buying 'unmodified' potato starch. Potato Starch is often modified for industrial purposes?you don't want that!

http://freetheanimal.com/2013/04/resistant-assimilation-resistance.html

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/resistant-starch-your-questions-answered/#axzz3QkVE2Q5r

But I still like ya!

I don't have cancer,
I have "yourallf'dupitis"
(your all f'd up itis)
doing pictures every week,
fun test was lay still for 2-3 hrs while they watch dye travel thru me,

gall bladder removal about did me in, they nicked my liver, and it bled, then leaked bile into my inside, causing major sickness.

so the pain threshold was tested , and it works!!!!!!

I feel better every day, but I have to go back in for further surgery,
to do what? I dunno,
some of this was done in Mayo clinic. (PHX) and some here in local hosp.

they said do not lift anything heavy ,so wife has been assisting me to pee!
( do you really believe that?)

I will get back to being my a$$hole self, but won't be soon,
I'll check in , and call everyone names , just so you know I didn't forget you!

Thanks
Lee

Sorry to hear, I can relate to your health issues, I have had a few myself the last couple of years, having a heart cath Monday.

not sure if seeing others are equally as screwed up as me makes it better?
but........... talking seems to bring it into grasp, and see that many folks do not live the "golden life"
today was not good for me, had to take an oxycotin, as the pain was unbearable,
odd , cause I haven't taken one in a while, oh well, makes me sleep good!

potato juice? I do like potato's, does that count?
currently, I'm on 1000 cal per day, was kinda hungry, but now, takes very little to fill me up.
checked on couple of the cars ( hot rods) and all the batt's are dead.
so tomorrow after Dr appt, will put the charger on one, then another, etc, etc,

ok, enough for today.
hope all are feeling better, and have a good day tomorrow,

Sorry to hear, I can relate to your health issues, I have had a few myself the last couple of years, having a heart cath Monday.

Sorry to hear Barrie, keeping you in our prayers.

Any catheters suck! [finger's crossed}

not sure if seeing others are equally as screwed up as me makes it better?
but........... talking seems to bring it into grasp, and see that many folks do not live the "golden life"
today was not good for me, had to take an oxycotin, as the pain was unbearable,
odd , cause I haven't taken one in a while, oh well, makes me sleep good!

potato juice? I do like potato's, does that count?
currently, I'm on 1000 cal per day, was kinda hungry, but now, takes very little to fill me up.
checked on couple of the cars ( hot rods) and all the batt's are dead.
so tomorrow after Dr appt, will put the charger on one, then another, etc, etc,

ok, enough for today.
hope all are feeling better, and have a good day tomorrow,

Yep, raw potatoes or potato juice would do it too. Keeps the lower GI fed and healthy. :cool:

Well, how'd the heart cath turn out Barrie?

I have 20% blockage in two arteries, treating it with medication.

The Doc said I was better off than 75% of the people my age, considering my lifestyle of living every day like it's the last I guess I've done pretty well. LOL!

Hey Barrie, is a heart cath the same as an angiogram?

Hey Barrie, is a heart cath the same as an angiogram?

Similar I think in that they thread a catheter into an artery, but in an angiogram they also inject a dye and then use ex-ray or CAT Scan to find blockage. In my case they already knew where the blockage was so they threaded a catheter in to determine how bad it was.

I'd rather have my back problems I think?

Latest posts

Back