How have you arranged your tools and work areas?

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On a jobsite, I find the easiest way to find everything is to open the back, back up fast and slam on the brakes. Everything is then conveniently laying on the ground. :D
We were talking tool storage, Not Sheetrock deliveries LOL :rockin:

Guzman, I really like those pictures. Very nice use of space.

I was reading on Houzz-- a discussion about building garages-- some suggestions of how to avoid dinging the door in a small garage and someone said you could put pool noodles on the wall so the doors would hit those as a buffer. Obviously in this design there is enough room to open vehicle doors without hitting anything.

I once had a clean garage like that. Then I got a divorce...maybe because of the garage?

Guzman, I really like those pictures. Very nice use of space.

I was reading on Houzz-- a discussion about building garages-- some suggestions of how to avoid dinging the door in a small garage and someone said you could put pool noodles on the wall so the doors would hit those as a buffer. Obviously in this design there is enough room to open vehicle doors without hitting anything.
Yes, obviously when you are arranging things in the garage you have to make sure that it does not provide any hinderance to the original purpose of the garage. I am glad that I could be of some help to you.

I once had a clean garage like that. Then I got a divorce...maybe because of the garage?

I got a divorce many years ago because of a garage. My exwife was always parking her transportation, a broom, in the way of my truck. :rolleyes:

Several years ago my wife hounded me to buy a new car right before Christmas, so,... I got her a broom and wrapped it up in gift warp, everyone thought it was funny, except her...oh well...

Back