It's Friday, what are your plans for the weekend?

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dang man, when you going to give that stuff up? More to come or is that it?

Good lord, I hope it's over but for some stupid reason, I doubt it.

It is amazing what a person would do to be able to walk pain free.

Your furniture is so much nicer than mine....

I have to plug mine in. Seriously, power goes out at my house and you want to recline? Tough.

I bought another trailer today, Picked up a 14,000 pound dump trailer that my skid steer will fit in.

Your furniture is so much nicer than mine....

I have to plug mine in. Seriously, power goes out at my house and you want to recline? Tough.

What happens, loose air in the bounce house? ;)

Havasu, I'm crossing my fingers for you and hoping that you won't need more knee surgeries after this one. I hope it heals quickly.

GRAdmin, are you referring to the power out caused by the fire at the Irvine substation yesterday?

I was planning to play the beta servers for world of warcraft but that power outage interfered with the updates so I'm still waiting for them to get everything back online.

Havasu, I'm crossing my fingers for you and hoping that you won't need more knee surgeries after this one.

Are you kidding? He's fixed his left knee, his right knee, next he'll start getting his high knee worked on. :D

Na, I'm going straight to working on my we (knee) ;)

LOL. I won't.

I actually have pictures of the surgery on my father's hiney. He fell and broke his tailbone which left a dead broken piece of bone in his backend. He made the mistake of going for surgery (and didn't really research to find out anything about the surgeon). The guy botched it and left a piece of bone floating inside. The x-rays clearly showed it but the guy claimed it was just gas. It caused an infection which ruptured the incision so he had a giant open wound.

I'll spare you the full details, but he ended up requiring reconstructive surgery. The doctor that was treating him for the infection contacted over 50 doctors trying to get them to help but none of them wanted to deal with it because they thought there might be a malpractice suit. Finally a facial cranial surgeon agreed to help. None of the doctors in this state would treat him so he had to go to Houston. The doctor gave him the photos of the reconstructive surgery.

I won't post those online though.

I am trying to get myself to do something productive this week. Tomorrow I'm going to take back a container of milk that I bought on the 24th. It expired on the 9th but they didn't put it on the shelf until the 24th...

Sweet Ger. Have fun and make sure Tyson wears his seat belt on the rides!

What's the theme?

I like amusement parks provided they have an arcade. Roller coasters make me puke, so I just go to play uprights and eat carnival food.

Latest posts

Back