"Just pay shipping and processing"

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

majakdragon

Reaction score
I cannot believe how many people are ordering products from TV ads and then complaining when they realize how much the "free" items cost them. It really needs to be asked before accepting and giving your credit card number. Case in point, the Awesome Auger. Original product is $19.95. Then you have shipping and processing of $8.95. The "free" stuff has charges of $28.00 for Processing and shipping. $19.95 for the drill (no mention of the voltage or a charger being included), and $7.95 for the Weed Aug and Power extender. Total cost of $56.70 and in some areas, tax is charged. If you see a product you are interested in, go to the website they show so you know what it will "actually" cost you. These Shipping and Handling charges are not refundable if you return the item either.

I love to go to the "As Seen On TV" store at Sevierville, TN and just browse through all the junk they have on display. Billy Mayes can make it sound real attractive but it is really a pile of junk.
BTW, this is not a spam spot, I'm talking about how pathetic it all is.
Glenn

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6o2DtyJ1lVk&feature=related"]Clicky for an infomercial funny (YouTube)[/ame]

I am thinking of getting the shamwow. because I'm an idiot.

Back