I have a 6 light candelabra light fixture switched to a 3-way dimmer and a second light switch. The light switch must be on for the dimmer to work. I replaced the six incandescent bulbs with LED drawing 5.5 watts each. When I turned it on there was a spark, flash and pop. The lights went off but the breaker did not trip. I figured although the light fixture and dimmer is 6 years old it was not LED compatible. So I purchased an LED Compatible Lutron Dimmer rated for 150w LED or 600w Incandescent. I installed it 2 months ago and it worked without an issue. The bulbs were still fine. Suddenly it did the same thing. there was a flash, smoke and an ember landed on my dining table. Breaker did not trip. The lamp holders in the fixture have no marks, the wires are snug, but 2 of the six bulbs have burn marks and separation where the glass meets the metal base. Question is, do I have a faulty dimmer, bad bulbs or bad wiring? How do I troubleshoot? Don't mind calling an electrician if the symptoms point to wiring.