New tool/shop equipment provider found

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deek281

deek
Reaction score
Hey folks,
Anyone looking for good shop equipment at good prices needs to look into greg smith equipment (gregsmithequipment.com). They have all kind of equipment from lifts to floor jacks, from shop fans to presses. They are located in 6 states, but will ship to anywhere.
Just thought this might help some folks.
:thumbsup:

Places with good shop equipment and shipping usually within two days certainly works for me!

Do they have any distributors in IL? How good is their customer service?

siddle,
They do not have any stores in IL. The closest store to there is in Indianapolis IN. However, they ship to anywhere, and their customer service is top notch.

Thank you for the information. I'm planning to buy a Forced Air Cooled Arc Welder. How many days do you think they would take to ship those?

Not sure, as I picked up my cherry picker and engine stand from the Indy store. I'd guess is would depend on which warehouse it was coming from. If its coming from New Hampshire, it would take a little longer than if it were coming out of Indy. Probably no more than a week Id say. They seemed pretty on top of it at the store.

Thank you for sharing your experience. I will go for their store in Indy.

Back