newest addition to the garage

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This new truck pulls the enclosed nicely. I finally realized that a newer half ton is way better than a wore slap out 3/4 ton truck.

I also sold my wifes car today. It needed about $2000 worth of work and has 232, 000 on the ODO i am done with high mileage DD's that constantly need to be worked onis my reason for selling it.. She will drive the jeep for a few until we get her a new ride......

Mark, you do realize you won't get your Jeep back don't you?

Actually it was originally purchased new for her in 1999 so technically its hers any way and she really does not like haulin little man in it being two door its a real pain gettin him in and out of a car seat. That being said......I will get it back. I just want to get some of this truck paid down before I buy another vehicle!

Only problem is that real trucks don't wear bowties!

I've never owned a Chevy. I've had good luck with ford and dodge and I imagine any American would be good.

I agree. Most of my trucks have been high mileage. 200, 000+ is a break down waitim to happen no matter what the make. I've owned two fords in my time one 98 f150 that was a good truck and one f250 that was junk with 200, 000 miles. Ive had chevy's that were high mileage amd gave me trouble as well. I think anything that is taken care of will give good service. I just like Bowties.

Owe and someone needs two get that spammer in here ;-)

I took him out in target practice today.

Let me guess. Were they on their phone?

Latest posts

Back